|Job Type:||Full Time|
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical and electrical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.aesmith.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Estimator to join our team in Brisbane.
You will work with our internal Sales and Project Teams, Suppliers and Sub Contractors to develop effective solutions to meet with client specific needs. You will also be responsible for:
- Planning / pricing tenders and quotations and preparing submissions to customers for both project and maintenance opportunities.
- Working closely with our sales team to secure new work and contracts.
- Grow opportunities with our existing customer base
- Customer relationship management
You will be an excellent communicator, developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You have previous experience within in the HVAC industry and a high level of customer service,
You will also have:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Solid Estimator experience in Electrical Services / Construction Industry
- Excellent negotiation & presentation skills with strong focus on customer service
- Proven ability to bring in new business
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Candy – Construction Management Software (preferable)
- Driver’s licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Further develop your skills and professional development
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
Successful candidate offer will be subject to: Police check, pre-employment medical and references.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES