|Location:||Maitland, New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximising production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, Otraco has continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
We are currently recruiting a Tyre Performance Manager for our Mt Thorley Warkworth, New South Wales operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ideally the role will be based at our Mt Thorley Warkworth site, where you will support our various teams working in a mine site-based environment. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to travel for periods of time to deliver the key responsibilities as outlined below.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare client reports that meet Otraco’s professional standards. These should include recommendations on any factor affecting tyre performance and costs, or that would enhance the overall performance of Client’s operation.
- Perform internal and external audits that focus on system compliance, safety and tyre management.
- Assist the Otraco site teams to comply with Otraco and Client policies, procedures and instructions, as well as relevant contractual obligations, client’s Tyre Management Plans and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Actively promote a Zero Harm safety culture across all projects whilst reviewing and recommending improvements to existing Safe Work Procedures, to encourage the adoption of ‘best practice’ across all Otraco operations.
- Undertake routine site visits to Client contracts in the region and achieve the applicable Tyre Performance outcomes.
To be successful for this position you will have the following experience:
- Experience within the Earthmover tyre fitting and mining industries.
- Five years of Supervisory experience.
Attainment of the following will be highly regarded:
- RIISAM210D, RIISAM211D & RIIMPO208D or equivalent.
- Certificate II in Automotive Mechanical - Tyre fitting Heavy.
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace training.
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Please note, Downer do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the Downer website https://www.downergroup.com.