|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. As part of the Mining team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced ANICLLARY ALL-ROUNDER OPERATORS to join the team at Downer. You will FIFO from Perth, working a 2:1 roster, consisting of a week of days and a week of nights.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an open cut mining environment
- Solid experience in the safe operations of a minimum CAT 785 and CAT 793 trucks
- Experience covering Dozers (D10) Graders (16M) Excavators (PC 300 and PC 1250) Loaders (CAT)
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kim Cribb, Recruitment Advisor on 08-6212-9550