|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Surveillance Officer we will look to you to lead by example through your professional approach to work. With support from the Sector Leads you will;
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Liaise regularly with sub-consultants, authorities, contractors, industry groups and developers.
- Manage site records, QA, Hold Points and Contractor documentation.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have a broad range of experience working on a variety of Urban Development projects such as roads, drains, sewer and dual water mains primarily. You will have;
- Minimum 10+ years of Construction industry experience
- Experience in Project Management and Contract Administration.
- Knowledgeable in ACT projects and / or GC21 form of contract.
- Strong teamwork ethics.
- Strong knowledge of industry regulations, standards and codes.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3895 3444 for a confidential discussion.