|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
What will your typical day look like?
Our studios are growing and we're on the look-out for Mobile Developers to join the on-going growth of our practice. You will be responsible for delivering solid solutions to complex problems and work with our clients to provide consistent high-quality code, including:
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance-critical mobile applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
- As a Manager, you will be leading and mentoring a team of junior developers
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium- to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
About the team:
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. Through nineteen studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
We are one of the largest digital practices in Australia, comprised of a team of highly engaged and motivated professionals. Our passion is for delivering game-changing solutions to our clients in the face of Digital Disruption.
Deloitte Digital is a major force on the Australian Digital Landscape. We combine fun with serious intent where business, creativity and technology intersect. Our team includes creative designers, channel strategists, engineers, architects and product specialists - a powerful combination of creativity, business acumen and technical know-how.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You live, love and breathe Mobile Development. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and are able to provide consistent, high-quality code. To be awesome in this role you will have:
- Strong experience in native mobile application development - iOS
- Experience leading a mobile development team
- Experience building hybrid mobile applications - HTML / CSS / JS
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- You're a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte Digital, we are all responsible for challenging the status quo, and bringing innovative and differentiated thinking to everything we do. In this role, you'll be joining a team that creatively works through complex issues to win business and deliver results for clients.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Renoir Sleiman from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!