|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sales Training and Enablement Specialist
- Newly created role in Woolworths at Work
- Support the growth and execution of sales based training and development programs
- Based in Surry Hills
Woolworths at Work is a newly created business at WooliesX, part of the Woolworths Group. Our ambition is to help deliver healthier food, essential products and easy purchasing and operational effectiveness to organisations across Australia. You will be joining a fantastic, smart and supportive team where collaboration is key.
As the Sales Training and Enablement Specialist, you will support the growth and execution of sales based training and development programs to improve the capability and effectiveness of our teams. You will work closely with all teams across the Woolworths at Work teams including Sales, Account Management, Operations and Marketing to create and deliver “best in class” sales training collateral and frameworks as well as lead and facilitate workshops. You will work closely with the sales and service teams to provide hands-on coaching support as well as provide a strategic lens to future requirements inline with business, marketing and sales campaigns and revenue targets. In addition you will:
- Design and deliver customised and targeted sales training aligned to future sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist with the design and delivery of sales training frameworks
- Conduct sales training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including online platform learning and workshop/classroom-based learning
- Create engaging learner experiences that increase employee capability to deliver business revenue results
- Incorporate participant feedback into continuous improvement process
- Attend daily WIP meetings and provide guidance on best practice
To be successful in this Enablement role, you will be a self-starter with a collaborative orientation who embraces rolling up your sleeves. You are creative and open to trying new ways of doing things and have highly-developed planning and organisational skills. You have strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights. In addition, you will possess;
- Extensive experience working within a B2B Sales environment as a Sales Manager, Sales Coach, Sales Enablement Specialist
- Superior stakeholder management skills, including the ability to gain influence across all organisational levels
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, and provide well-vetted documentation and business recommendations.
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice, and market/industry trends.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.