About the role
As a Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in ensuring projects achieve desired benefits.
This role will focus on implementing new systems and changes to systems. You are responsible for implementing system, data, security and process changes.
The successful candidate will be engaged on a fixed term contract until 30 June 2021 .
You will have led large and complex projects to the value to up to $10 million with cross functional teams of up to 30 and have managed projects from end to end. SAFe Agile qualifications and experience are mandatory to excel in this role.
- Minimum 10 years of Project or Program Manager / Agile experience relating to major IT and/or business projects
- Experience with SAFE Agile methodologies
- Facilitate the backlog grooming, planning session and guide the team through Agile journey in Uniting.
- Experience at managing multiple vendors and matrix team structures of up to 50
- Successfully managed and implemented complex projects up to $20m
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to multi task and keep track of multiple project or Agile trains
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Full end-to-end system implementations
- A demonstrated passion for social change and contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged
- Broad experience in integrating user and technical input and knowledge to achieve business outcomes
- Graduate or post graduate studies in a related field
- Experience with large scale enterprise or transformational efforts
- Agile Certification
- Foster delivery discipline and transparency by leveraging Project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Experience in implementing process change and IT systems across a broad geographical area.
- Experience in effective use of the suite of Office365 tools and their implementation across diverse business scenarios
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organization excites you, then please apply now.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.