On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience in assessing and implementing security and risk standards such as ISO 2701-2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360
- Professional experience in either a technical IT Risk or an IT Security consulting role. This is ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm (preferably in the financial Sector).
- Skills in security assessment, design, architecture, management and/or reporting
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Sales and relationship development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- An understanding of the Financial & Banking Sector
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and you are interested in learning more about how we support our people to build exceptional careers, then we encourage you to express your interest by applying below.
You may not hear from us right away but we will review the information you share with us and consider you for any future positions that may be relevant.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $70,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.