|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Reporting to the Product Lead, you willPartner with the Product Chapters to shape the vision and strategy of the Search and Navigation experience across our apps that brings to life a seamless, personalized omnichannel experience that our customers love. You will drive the overall Product vision and roadmap for your mission, prioritise and groom the backlog, and gather business requirements working in partnership with key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you will lead with a customer first approach, be commercially minded, have a natural analytical way of thinking, and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. This is a fast paced team focused on providing an ultra convenient experience to our customers and our successful applicant must have an innovative approach to solving problems. You must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer facing lens.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Partnering with the Product Manager to build and maintain the squad backlog
- Work closely with internal technology teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time, in-scope, and within budget delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the UX team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for your area
- Working with the Product Manager and the Development team to formulate and communicate solution options to the business & squad
- Ensuring the user stories defined are of good quality, include a persona, acceptance criteria and can be tested both functionally and non functionally
- Identification of customer representatives who can support the team during solution delivery and facilitation of their involvement
- Keeping the stories within the backlog up to date and as the detail expands and evolves
As an influential leader and Product Manager, you will be passionate about innovation to deliver a true omni channel experience for our customers that creates brand advocacy and excitement. You set standards by example and have the ability to develop a motivated team that delivers on time and within scope and budget.. You will have past experience working in a digital setting ideally within retail, proven experience creating a Product vision and delivering Product roadmaps in a digital setting across a large complex organisation.
- Experience in mobile apps space for at least 2 years
- Strong experience in data driven decision making (Analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base, engagement and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Experience working in an agile environment working closely with the delivery team and bringing in the customer and business perspective, removing roadblocks.
- Experience working on Search in a retail business
- Experience in Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Innovative thinking and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Customer first mindset
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package - including base salary, super and annual bonus.
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, healthcare, social club and much more (Site dependant).
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au