|Job Type:||Full Time|
WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
WooliesX is seeking Software Engineers to join Double Dragon Squad. The Double Dragon squad focuses on systems and platforms which enable faster and efficient delivery of orders to our customers.
Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will work in a team of 2-4 engineers to build services that powers deliveries for Australia’s leading supermarket with significant growth. You’ll be working within a fast-paced team focused on solving technical, product and customer experience challenges.
The successful applicant must have an innovative approach to solving problems and must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer-facing lens.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Exposure in building systems and services in the cloud (Azure/GCP/AWS) using C# .NETCORE and the latest front-end technologies. AngularJS, GraphQL experience is preferred.
- Exposure in building systems with event streaming, service bus or message queues (Azure Event Hubs/Service Bus, Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
- Understanding code testability, experience in build pipelines and DevOps (CI/CD systems, infrastructure as code etc).
- Microservices Experience
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Collaborate with your product and engineering team members, contributing and evolving ideas to deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
- Offer smart engineering ways to experiment and prototype features rapidly whilst constantly delivering customer value.
- Write technical documentation and ensure clean code for maintainable software.
- Participate in the technical delivery of the squad, from designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring correct operation.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You