WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Project Services Manager on site, you will be responsible for all site administrational tasks such as site access, reporting, onboarding and data entry. This role will see you operate on a 2:1 roster from Perth, joining an established and hardworking project team.
- Processing of site access requests for employees, including co-ordination of the site mobilisation
- Weekly and monthly Reporting using excel & other site programs
- On boarding of new starters, including data entry, roster management, leave entries, site inductions and accommodation
- Provide administrative services directly to project/site teams
- Ensures visitors and subcontractors have necessary site access
- Data entry of Invoices, delivery dockets and debit card receipts
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate will have experience in a prior FIFO Site Administration role and be able to work effectively both as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a FIFO administration role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with safety administration and policies
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.