|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Opportunity to join our Group Risk team in Management position
- Utilise your financial crime and fraud expertise in this specialist role
- Working for an organisation committed to being bold & inclusive!
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to conduct fraud investigations, primarily lending fraud, and lead the lending application fraud team. You will provide oversight to document requests and as a result, input fraud risk management controls and continue to enhance investigation capabilities. You will be joining a team that focuses on maintaining and improving stakeholder relationships to ensure understanding of lending fraud threats and mitigations. This role also contributes to change in identifying and handling of fraud threats, and providing advice to ensure the team is adequately resourced and operates consistently with BOQ values.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fraud & AML/CTF Investigation management
- Coordinate and manage stakeholder engagement related to internal fraud investigations as required to support the investigation
- Improving the Bank’s financial crimes control framework through proactive reviews of current investigation procedures, policies and practices
- Identify and monitor investigation trends, and coordinate appropriate fraud response initiatives
- Develop initiatives to proactively identify potential fraud risk and undertake appropriate preventative action
- Oversee and coordinate document requests from Law Enforcement and Regulator requests
- Ensuring all investigation reports, and other records or information provided to internal and external parties is comprehensive, accurate and timely
- Providing advice to the business on financial crimes prevention strategies
- Proven experience within fraud/financial crimes investigations ideally within a financial services or regulatory environment
- Demonstrated knowledge across financial crime specific to Fraud and AML/CTF
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of briefs of evidence for courts
- High level of expertise in applying investigative techniques and methodologies
- Ability to analyse legal requests to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior management experience with a demonstrated inclusive leadership style
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.