|Location:||Sydney - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and best-in-class researchers. We believe the Internet is a positive force; and our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We have been backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures. Come and be a part of our unparalleled team that is making the Internet a safer place for everyone!
What will you be doing?
Shape Security is looking for a Technical Account Manager who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 websites from malicious and automated attacks. This individual must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of the Shape Enterprise Defense. A successful candidate must be action oriented, independently solves technical problems and communicates clearly to both technical and business audiences.
- Project manage the installation and integration of Shape’s Security-as-a-Service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and Shape
- Develop and implement best practices for program and project management, communication artifacts, reporting, and capability improvements
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project and program success
- Clear communicate ; coordinate and prioritize priorities; solve problems and make decisions that are right for Shape customers; establish teams and relationships
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Share active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, or a related engineering field or equivalent industry work experience
- 5+ years experience in system integration in sophisticated environments preferably in the software or cybersecurity industry.
- Good technical networking background and experience
- Experience in a technical role involving web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role
- In depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Data center networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, Web Application Firewalls and load balancers
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization
- Good communication, customer relationship, and project management skills.