|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our team is responsible for defining and supporting the Voice & Digital service business in strategy, planning and delivery of demand response to achieve outstanding service delivery against forecast, commercial and business targets. The team acts as the key interface between Service, Product, Delivery and Commercial to deliver and measure sizable business outcomes.
About the Role:
The role is responsible for end to end resource planning, budgeting, commercial lockdown & capacity planning. The role will maintain governance oversight of initiatives along with external impacts to manage the Service business to an optimal demand response strategy.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for tracking real time voice and messaging queues, teams and individuals daily real time adherence and co-ordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call centre staff in order to achieve service level objectives; you’ll also monitor multiple sites to ensure optimal staffing levels.
Coupled, with the above, you’ll also have primary responsibility for;
- Adjusting intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- End to end management of workforce requirements, partner with IVR analysts to drive reduction in cost to serve metric
- Completing root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Managing risks linked to Demand Initiatives and Programs impacting the SMB Service AOP Contact targets
- Working with Continuous Improvement leads, the Operational SLT and external demand initiative owners to identify risks associated with their Initiatives
- Understanding advances and trends in WFM / payroll to optimise processes and deliver substantiative transformative change
- Tracking of all relevant costs (incl. functional, Opex and Capex) and any associated revenues/margin within agreed budget
You are a seasoned work force analyst who is skilled in excel and loves working with large datasets to draw out meaningful insights and actionable recommendations, ideally within a contact centre environment with a few years of experience in a forecasting / strategic planning capacity.
You possess strong and thorough knowledge of the Service Structure, metrics and drivers and have proven ability to influence outcomes and gain support at an executive level with strong communication skills and the ability to understand and translate technical and systems terminology into ‘plain English’; you know when and how to tailor your communication for a diverse range of stakeholders.
You have proven ability to deliver under time constraints and external pressures with a strong desire to succeed.
Additionally, you will also possess the following;
- High level of drive and resilience and you thrive in a collaborative, complex and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated exposure/experience in transitioning WFM tools
- Direct experience with demonstrated success and financial results leading programs
- Developing and implementing new business metrics and reporting
- Well-developed presentation skills with the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team environment along with the ability to work independently displaying initiative and self-motivation
- Persistence & resilient in their approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate and display a high professional standard and work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.