|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our Project Support Team.
Our Project Support Group team is growing! We have had an influx of new business and are now looking for a Shutdown and Planning Coordinator to assist us in providing world class support! Working closely with the maintenance teams and supervisors in our regional areas you will be scoping, estimating and planning large scale machine repairs for shut downs with our customers. Typically, you will be based in our Head Office in South Guildford Monday to Friday working 10 hour days, but there will be ongoing opportunities to visit our customer sites FIFO basis to work with the to gain a greater understanding of site conditions to determine the best method of job execution.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate and proven post trade experience with CAT Mining Equipment
- Experience and exposure to a coordination role or extensive exposure to mobile plant shutdowns or projects
- A working understanding of Caterpillar products including drills and shovels
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Basic understanding of budgeting, forecasting
- Experience with planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Smartsheets and Word
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we offer:
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates