- Casual Opportunity - Located in Perth, WA
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Rostered Casual Hours - Must be available Monday - Sunday 7am - 9pm
About the Role?
The purpose of this role is to provide needs-based customer solutions in a busy inbound call and digital environment whilst achieving business growth across all BOQ products and brands. This role will be responsible for keeping the customer experience front of mind in ensuring service levels are delivered, quality standards are maintained, efficiency to agent schedules are adhered to.
The purpose of this channel is to provide customers with needs-based solutions to ensure they are offered the right products and services. The support by the fulfilment team will enable the Solutions and Customer Contact team to focus on the best customer conversation and experience.
Passionate about all things customer service, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar position either in face to face or a call centre environment. To be considered you will have demonstrated the following:
- Previous banking experience essential
- Previous call centre experience desirable
- Previous experience in a customer service and sales role desirable
- Personal Lending experience desirable
- Excellence in Relationship Management
- Sound working knowledge of MS office and CRM systems
- Ability to maintain call quality standards and attention to detail
- Tier 2 Accreditation
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career further, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.