|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about using data and information to deliver tangible business outcomes? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and be part of a high performing team.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
As a vendor-independent consultancy, you’ll work with traditional technologies and leading edge solutions for on premise and Cloud. You’ll receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential. At Altis you’ll engage with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
About the role
We are seeking Senior to Managing Consultants to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant with hands-on project experience in the Microsoft BI and Azure stack and superb communication skills to be involved in end to end DW/BI/Analytics projects that make a real difference to our clients.
This role involves employing your initiative, technical knowledge and strong oral and written communication to translate and implement medium to complex requirements into DW/BI solutions using appropriate methodologies and standards.
Desired skills and experience:
- Solid foundation in DW and BI design, tools, processes and implementation approaches
- Good skills in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- A passion for using data and information to make a difference
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics project experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and Power BI
- Hands on experience in the Azure Platform and Data Factory
- Be up to date with new technologies such as Data Science, Big Data and Cloud Computing
- A background in consulting and professional services
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
- Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia and have a baseline or higher security clearance to be eligible for this role.