|Job Type:||Full Time|
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics) consultancy in New Zealand and Australia. We are extremely proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused on our people and enabling them to achieve their best.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated team player to join us, to deliver quality support services to our international client base. Altis Consulting has an opening for a Managed Services Analyst/DBA to join our team in Auckland. This role involves applying your excellent communication and problem solving skills to provide support and suggest enhancements to maintain the Data Warehouse (DW), Business Intelligence (BI) and Database solutions for our Managed Services clients across Australia, New Zealand and the UK, for both Cloud and on premise solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Database administration including technical support, health checks and performance monitoring/management.
- Monitoring systems and batch processes.
- Responding to client queries.
- Investigating and resolving issues.
- Designing and developing enhancements to client DW/BI solutions using best practice methodologies.
- Providing application technical support.
What to expect:
- Support and development with a structured career framework to help you grow professionally and personally
- Training with thought leaders in the industry
- A fast-paced and exciting environment – no two days are the same
You will have:
- Intermediate to senior level skill set as a DBA for SQL Server
- 3+ years hands-on experience in ETL and BI tools such as Microsoft (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Azure Data Factory, C#, WhereScape Red, Cognos, or SAP Business Objects, either on premise or in the Cloud
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- 2+ years’ experience as a support analyst
- Strong optimisation, troubleshooting (problem solving) and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advantage: Azure hands-on experience as an Azure data engineer or Azure administrator
A vendor-independent consultancy where you will receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential, you'll work with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
You must hold the right to work in New Zealand.