|Job Type:||Full Time|
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We are extremely proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused on our people and enabling them to achieve their best.
What are we looking for?
Altis is seeking Senior to Managing consultants to join our growing Auckland team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and work on projects that make a real difference.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Show initiative, experience, technical knowledge and strong oral and written communication skills to provide advice and solutions that make a tangible difference to clients.
- You will use your in depth of understanding of Data, Information Management and Analytics to develop clear strategies and road-maps to guide our clients on their data to information journey.
- You'll be responsible for the end to end delivery and technical leadership of high quality business solutions and other projects to solve issues, bring value and improve business performance.
You will also have 3-5 years of consulting and implementation experience in the following competencies;
- Providing strategic advice to organisations to help maximise the value from their data and information.
- Linking and translating business requirements into Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Project experience through all phases of the project life cycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Be up to date with new technology such as Data Science, Big Data and Cloud Computing.
- Data integration with a variety of data sources and tools to extract, transform and load data
- Good skills in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- A thorough technical understanding of leading edge data and analytics technologies and development techniques, including one or more of the following: Microsoft, Tableau and/or Qlik.
- A background in consulting and professional services.
- Experience in AWS or Microsoft Azure highly desirable
- Working closely with business users to design powerful visualisations and business intelligence reporting solutions.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. Most of our team work on projects based on client site so you'll get to work closely with the end users of your solutions and make an immediate impact. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be eligible for this role.