|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our in-house, Asia Pacific (APAC) Marketing & Communications team in our Fortitude Valley headquarters on a permanent basis. This role will report to our APAC Marketing & Communications Manager and will lead our small team of graphic designers based in the Cardno Service Centre in Manila.
The successful applicant will be a proactive and positive self-starter who will take the lead on designing and preparing artwork for a variety of communications and marketing materials including (but not limited to) e-newsletters, internal announcements, templates, capability statements and bids, presentations, videos, tables/charts and graphs, brochures, conference materials, digital media imagery, and other collateral as required.
Working autonomously within a cohesive and high-functioning team, the position involves managing the allocation and quality review of design work within the team; developing creative designs, concepts and layouts in keeping with Cardno's corporate branding and aesthetic design principles.
To be successful you will display -
- Tertiary degree or equivalent in Graphic Design with excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Demonstrated 5-7 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated in-house experience involving design of corporate collateral, through to liaison and the approval process;
- Experience and knowledge of HTML to create digital communications;
- Experience and knowledge of working with SharePoint Online;
- Experience with applying brand standards to maintain brand integrity;
- A commitment to design excellence with an eye for detail;
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and various stakeholder requirements;
- Photography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, animation and Flash design skills are desirable; and
- A positive, approachable team player with a "can do" attitude and exceptional organisational skills.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.