|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in permanent, full time position located in Chatswood. Reporting to the Construction Lead, this presents excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead the Networks projects in this long-term program of works for Confluence Water.
- Demonstrated experience in recent site delivery of a Water/Wastewater Network projects
- Degree qualification in either Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in water networks including pipe bursting and open trench projects
- Delivered construction projects in a Tier 1 contractor
- Demonstrated experience in management of Project/Site Engineers and subcontractors
- Understanding of relevant specifications, quality analysis and problem-solving skills
- Project planning, organisational and time/ cost management skills
- Understanding of contracts and subcontractor management
- Permanent full time role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Downer employee benefits program
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.email@example.com