|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Workshop Leading Hand to join our team.
About the role
Role Location: Outer Harbor, South Australia
Role Type: Full-time
- Servicing, repairs, and diagnostic work on Company equipment
- Liaising with various external providers to ensure major repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Be able to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Accurate paperwork and maintenance of records
- High standard of work
- Work closely on a daily basis with the Adelaide Maintenance Manager
- Handling day to day maintenance issues and liaising with Company Drivers, as required
- Mechanical trade certification (Heavy vehicle essential)
- Excellent knowledge of the diagnostics, repairs and maintenance of all brands of trailers
- 3+ years’ experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic
- Previous fleet and trailer maintenance, and servicing experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- HR / HC license
We require someone who is honest, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
The successful applicant will regard themselves as a team player that can both issue and follow instruction and motivate staff under their supervision.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.