|Job Type:||Full Time|
Optus is delivering world class Cloud solutions to over 2,500 of its Optus Business Customers enabling contemporary business engagement platforms – Multi-Cloud enabled which is empowering new ways of creating technology enabled human experiences that are data driven, co-designed & adopting innovative platforms to improve Employee and Customer Experiences.
This role, therefore, is accountable for creating and cultivating effective and trusting relationships within Optus customers via Multi-Cloud and application, from technology personnel through to senior management, executives and boards. Your role will be to influence and guide their business decisions leveraging Optus and partner technology roadmaps and solutions.
You possess in-depth technology and business knowledge across a range of industry segments and technology specialties, with the ability to recognize profitable applications of products, services, and processes, within the Optus Business capabilities. You’ll be able to take the various technical and service domains that Optus Business has and frame them into value adding services for our customers.
The role is responsible for end to end cloud, application & platform architecture and technology strategy for Optus solutions offered to the customer. It is expected you will have a broad knowledge base across multiple technology domains, including, but not limited to Hyperscale Cloud providers, Datacentre Solutions, Internet of Things, Security, Software Defined Networking, Data Centre, Cloud, & Unified Communications.
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a blended mix of Technical & Sales skillsets proficient in articulating and presenting Hybrid Cloud value with working knowledge of the industry and its challenges and successes. Good knowledge of disruptors and disruptions in the industry will also be favourable.
You’re also a senior thought leader with technical expertise to match, you’re confident with proven ability to develop C-Suite relationships. You are able to see future technology as a revenue generating asset and consider technologies most likely to meet the future need of Optus Accounts and broader OB and Singtel groups customers.
Additionally, you possess;
- Knowledge of contemporary Digital technologies and platforms, SaaS, Microservices, Big Data Analytics, Edge, IaaS, PaaS. Needs to understand how these technologies and platforms intersect with industry related business patterns to meet the specific use cases
- Strong understanding of designing, deploying and operating hybrid multi-cloud environments. Strong understanding of the value & positioning of AWS, Azure or Google.
- Outstanding communication including written, diagrammatic and oral and able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these to both a non-technical and technical audience
- Need to have a broad base of skills and experience
- Have a proven pedigree of leading large IT projects whether those are consulting, pre and post-sales transformational IT services or IT design and build projects in IT departments
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.