|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
To take our service from best to obsessed, you’ll be responsible for the design, planning and delivery of the Program Change Management Plan designed to drive the successful implementation of the Team of Experts (TeX) strategy across Customer Care.
You’ll be working in an Agile environment ensuring the delivery within the programs Agile cadence. You’ll utilise your understanding of the solutions provided under the program and how organisational and end user change can be achieved through the application of a structured Change Management process.
You’ll play an integral role in all aspects of the program including but not limited to the technology, customer care including sales & collections processes, driving both customer experience and financial outcomes through providing Change Management expertise across the customer journey.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract. Unfortunately we aren't able to consider a daily rate contract for this role.
- Plan and estimate effort needed to deliver the Change Management solutions and ensure they are comprehensive and accurate.
- Liaise and interact with program stakeholders and project colleagues at all levels.
- Provide oversight and recommendations for the implementation of Change Management solutions and activities required by the program.
- Follow and amend the Optus Methodology, while suggesting and implementing improvements as applicable.
- Work with sponsors and business owners to embed the strategy in support of the feature set releases.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation across all levels of the program.
- Completed formal Change Management training and certification.
- Experience working on a significant Agile project and/or change related role in complex, matrixed organisation.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate at all project levels.
- Understanding of Microsoft’s Online platforms and software, specifically Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Yammer, Delve, etc.)
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and visions, think creatively and quickly grasp and understand business needs and strategic directions.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment and/or Agile Certifications.
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.