|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals, and we are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager!
Nearmap’s Customer Success Managers are accountable for customer retention through the annual renewal process, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving growth with customers in collaboration with internal teams. Nearmap is committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. You will be a powerful advocate that ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving quantifiable business results.
You have the luxury of bringing your own individual strengths to this role which will empower you to dive into the deep-end and do what is necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves leaders to improve the way things get done with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Retaining and growing customer accounts, including increased commitment in Nearmap products.
- Developing and leveraging customer relationships to improve customer retention.
- Engaging all accounts on portfolio through trainings, webinars, surveys, automated emails – dependant on size of account.
- Managing the renewal process and negotiating multi-variable contracts.
- Increasing customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Managing and responding to customer enquiries related to their account, subscription and billing.
- Gaining in-depth understanding of how the product is used within accounts and their industries proactively though thorough investigations including discovery calls.
- Identifying areas for growth within the account upon renewal and partner with appropriate internal teams to progress.
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk, communicate to management and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Monitoring, analysing and interpreting trends in customer consumption at every stage of the customer journey and report back to business.
- Delivering business reviews for low adopting customers who require a 1:1 engagement.
- Be the principal point of contact for key customers and leverage the internal organisation to meet the needs of your customers.
More about what you need to bring…
- Client retention and contract renewal experience.
- Experience working with B2B audiences, preferably with a technology company.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer success, technical pre-sales or technical account management role in a high-tech company or SaaS environment.
- Account management experience with Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Experience with escalation management working with Sales and Support.
- Track record of closing deals and reaching KPIs.
- Understanding of subscription models.
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to build relationships.
- Ability to close at all levels, e.g. lower value subscriptions to more complex sales.
- Salesforce competence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Passion for our products and demo experience.
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, commission plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Well-being program including an allowance to help focus on your well-being
- Volunteer days
- Free reign of Nearmap products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8