|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Service Planner to join our Newman Branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include, but not limited to communicating and scheduling all customer requirements, managing workshop orders - opening jobs, vendor engagement and invoicing, accurate and timely quoting for the workshop, component and parts supply.
You will be required to carry out orders including interdepartmental engagement with PEX, Machine Shop, internal/external customer progress reports, variation management along with internal WIP reporting, building job packs for safe execution of all major tasks (permits, procedures, JHA, SWP) & CI - manage the CI process for the branch including quality assurance and standardisation.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate (Post trade 2-3 years)
- Advanced diagnostic skills
- Ability to schedule and prioritise activities within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and service requirements
- Sound knowledge of Caterpillar equipment and literature systems
- Previous Supervisory & scheduling experience
- Intermediate level or higher of MS suite
This roster is 5 days on, 2 days off Newman Residential
Or choose from 9 days on, 5 days off/ 10 days on, 4 days off FIFO ex Perth
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service
What we offer:
- FIFO or Residential opportunity
- Relocation assistance provided with housing and utilities provided
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.