Qube Bulk division provided complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods.
We are seeking to speak with experienced MC Road Train Operators as we have a number of vacant roles across our operation, but more importantly for our ongoing Lithium project based out of our Port Hedland operation.
- Roster: 2:1 ex Perth and Residential
- Residential LAHA: $500/week and ability to do more shifts
- Shifts: Day Shift: 12-14 hr shifts -( 3 x hauling trips) Night Shift: 10-12 hr shifts( 2-3 x trips)
- Scope of work: Carting Spodumene from Pilgangoora to Port Hedland
(253km round trip) Work across 2 x sites ( 1 is self - load, the other has a FEL Operator)
- Accommodation: Qube run camp and kitchen facilities - all camp meals supplied (all meals available 24 hrs).You keep your own room so you can lock and leave
- Prime Movers: Well maintained and in great condition Volvo's and Triple Bowl Tipper configuration
- Transport: Provided to and from Camp and Site during roster
- Current MC Drivers Licence
- Successfully pass a pre - employment Commercial Drivers Medical and instant DAS
- Fatigue Management Certificate
- National Police Check Certificate
- Efficient operation of Prime Movers and associated equipment
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue and company guidelines
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you would like to join the Qube team, apply now. To discuss this role further please make contact with our Recruitment Team.
08 6141 1903