|Job Type:||Full Time|
With risk and regulatory requirements being critical in our day-to-day operations, we are eagerly seeking a Risk Business Analyst to come on board and ensure robust system implementation of these requirements. Here at ING, we pride ourselves with being at the forefront of digitization, data driven decisions, and risk management. Combining all three concepts, you’ll be the valuable conduit; translating regulations and policies, into prototypes and thereafter structural implementation.
This is a critical role as you will be responsible for ensuring error-free execution of various projects, and be a key individual in the enhancement and upkeep of our risk management framework. Liaising with both the wider Risk function and the more technical oriented Data and Enterprise tribe, this will be a rewarding role exposing you to various stakeholders, and local and global regulations.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Translating regulatory requirements and risk policies into implementation documents and solution prototypes for our ING systems
- Writing both functional specifications and system requirements for smooth project execution
- Acting as a valuable bridge and display exemplary stakeholder management. You’ll work with various business units, senior managers and tech squads to ensure mutual understanding across requirements and for respective sign-offs
- Coordinating and performing testing activities; whether it be designing the testing plan or performing UAT
- Participating in squad ceremonies, sprint reviews and workshops for project coordination and progress reporting
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Proven experience in a Business Analysis role; ideally within a Risk function
- Strong knowledge of risk management techniques, and an understanding of regulatory affairs, risk analytics and policies from a Financial Services background preferably
- Intermediate to advanced SAS and SQL skills for the purpose of User Acceptance testing
- Displayed ability to work cohesively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Drive and commitment; when meeting tight deadlines and flagging impediments in a timely manner to senior managers for instance
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.