|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Reimbursements for professional development
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
Part technical. Part consulting. Fancy applying your technical edge to a client-facing role? Accelerate your career with Deloitte now.
What will your typical day look like?
As the Zuora Technical Consultant you have a high proficiency in translating business problems into solutions leveraging the out-of-the-box configuration capabilities of Zuora as well as technical solutions based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads and advanced configuration.
The Technical Consultant manages multiple complex tasks and priorities while maintaining the ability to engage with team members and clients in a professional and timely manner. You maintain control during challenging project situations and confidence to other team members and the client. You communicate professionally and in the correct business form with team members and clients.
Will serve as the primary/sole technical consultant for small projects and less complex mid-size projects. As experience increases, you will assume responsibility for being the sole consultant on more complex projects or for large deliverables on complex Enterprise and Mid-Market projects.
Through individual actions and on a day to day basis, the Technical Solution Consultant will demonstrate a clear understanding of Customer Success. This means developing technical solutions to solve business problems and not simply code. You will develop a proficiency in identifying when a technical solution may not solve a business problem and therefore puts business value at risk.
The Technical Consultant will carry out the following activities:
- Run Technical training or lead technical deep dives with the Client
- Configure Zuora to fulfill use cases
- Identify areas of complexity and propose technical solutions
- Independently own development projects through all life cycle phases (Java, PHP, Ruby, .Net and Python)
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include coding and design, coordinating new releases or documenting projects
- Provide the client with the expertise on the Zuora API, integration technical best practices, data export and load, including guidance and support for data migration activities
- Develop and test programs that are easily maintainable.
- Will review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback and anticipate issues
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Technology helps our clients solve complex business problems by combining process and industry knowledge with expertise in enabling technologies.
Zuora is a new alliance partner for Deloitte in Australia. Zuora provide cloud-based software solutions that automate subscriptions and order-to revenue operations in real time for new products for both existing businesses and new businesses. With Zuora, companies can launch new products, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as you go pricing and package models, gain new insights into subscriber behaviour and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
In depth training, Zuora certification and shadowing resources on Zuora projects is provided in the first two months of the role.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Ideally, you'll have a background in technical or development of Microsoft business applications (MS 365), SAP or Oracle finance or billing solutions.
You'll also have experience working within a consulting services environment.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and our talent team will review your application accordingly.