|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Reimbursements for professional development
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
Part technical. Part consulting. Fancy applying your technical edge to a client-facing role? Accelerate your career with Deloitte now.
What will your typical day look like?
You will work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex software solutions and drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
You will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
The Solution Architect works closely with Solution Delivery Manager and Technical Consultants and is responsible for managing the end-to-end solution design.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Support the growth of the Zuora team withing Deloitte by developing Zuora based solutions and enhancing Deloitte tools and methods to support Zuora projects.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Document gathered software requirements and review the list of requirements with customer for sign-off.
- Design and document sound functional and technical solutions, including process flows in Deloitte tools (and Lucidchart) and technical customizations, based on customer requirements. Work with the customer to get sign-off.
- Configure and test Zuora Billing, Revenue and Add-On products to meet the approved designs.
- Perform testing of end-to-end solutions in conjunction with development team and customer.
- Create and develop training materials and conduct/deliver end-user training to customer.
- Support the customer with regular calls to answer functional and technical questions.
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Technology helps our clients solve complex business problems by combining process and industry knowledge with expertise in enabling technologies.
Zuora is a new alliance partner for Deloitte in Australia. Zuora provide cloud-based software solutions that automate subscriptions and order-to revenue operations in real time for new products for both existing businesses and new businesses. With Zuora, companies can launch new products, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as you go pricing and package models, gain new insights into subscriber behaviour and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
In depth training, Zuora certification and shadowing resources on Zuora projects is provided in the first two months of the role.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Ideally, you'll have architect experience in Microsoft business applications (MS365), SAP or Oracle Finance or billing solutions and project management expertise demonstrated through current working experience for customers and experience working on a range of projects. You'll also have experience working within a consulting services environment.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed - in every sense of the word.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online and our talent team will review your application accordingly.