|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your path to many possible futures
- Utilise your commercial and business partnering skills in a dynamic role
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
- Based in our Bella Vista office with excellent facilities, employee benefits and flexible working arrangements.
A fantastic opportunity to join the Facilities Management Finance Team at Woolworths Group, partnering with the Format Development team (predominantly Woolworths Facilities Management) to support the objectives of the business. Be a part of ongoing business transformation and influence key outcomes, providing analysis and insights to drive successful business decisions.
- Partner with the WFM Leadership Team and National Support team to provide insights that will enable the development and refinement of strategic initiatives.
- Provide monthly reporting and insights across the P&L with actionable insights as to key trends within states, zones or stores for areas of focus and improvement.
- Manage the financial month end process to ensure accuracy and alignment with operational results.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for submission to Food Group including understanding as to the drivers for variance to budget and prior year. Considerations and appreciation for external cost rate drivers, volume changes, contract changes and new initiatives that will influence consumption variables.
- Support the business in developing their Sustainability Strategy and providing analysis and recommendations on alternative investment options.
- Support the Finance Manager - WFM and Senior Business Analyst with ad hoc analysis on key strategic projects, including developing and reviewing business cases.
- Have a demonstrable appreciation for qualitative customer and social objectives including VOC and sustainability targets to be able to understand and support a balanced outcome between the financial and non financial.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a strategic and commercial thinker with excellent interpersonal skills, and a collaborative style. You enjoy being at the front of your business partners & help bring the numbers to life through understanding the nexus between operational actions and financial results. You are passionate about data analysis, able to synthesize & draw insights to provide the commercially viable business solutions. You share an appreciation for new sustainable technologies and facilities management best practices and how these might shape the future of the customer, store and team.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant commercial experience within mid-large complex business
- Relevant Finance degree
- CA / CPA Qualification preferred
- FMCG / Retail / Facility Management background is highly desirable
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong experience using financial ERP systems in a commercial environment e.g. Excel, SAP
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.