|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are
Qube Bulk counts as its customers some of the best known and leading mining and resources companies in Australia and has won a reputation for providing a cost effective, reliable and quality service to our customers.
Qube Bulk provides on and off-road haulage from the largest quad to the smallest single combination. Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
About the role
We currently have roles available for experienced MC side tipper operators to join our team across our Kalgoorlie, Goldfields and Esperance operations.
- local or FIFO positions available
- competitive rates of pay
- new gear and equipment
- Job security
- Efficient operation of road train combinations
- Complete all necessary associated documentation (such as the preparation and signing of cartage dockets and service requests)
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedure
Qualifications And Experience
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Side Tipper experience desired
- Front End Loader experience advantageous
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other machinery as used by Qube
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Ability to follow strict workplace and safety procedures
Working at Qube
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? Click Apply now.
If you wish to send a resume through to our recruitment team, please forward it today : Teneille.Semple@qube.com.au