|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Hobart
- ASX Listed
- Career Development Opportunity
VEC is a dynamic single source Tasmanian-based contractor recognised as a leader. We specialise in road and rail works, civil construction, bridge design and construction, water infrastructure and steel fabrication services.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager (or aspiring Project Managers) to join our high performing business. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven Project Manager to be involved in all aspects of project management and to work with an enthusiastic and driven team. This role is instrumental in client relationship development, financial management and contractual management coupled with a strong focus on safety.
- Ideally, you will have qualifications in Engineering / Business Management or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of civil construction projects
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and business/project management
- Astute in the preparation of project budgets and review of financial information to make sound business decisions
- Possesses strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on safety, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- A thought leader who has the courage to challenge the status quo
- Strong computer skills with a high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
Career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis – National Recruitment Manager – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference # 573441. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES