The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who are Australian citizens or residents due to the COVID-19 pandemic and border restrictions.
As one of the largest Finance Function consultancies delivering programs globally to clients across a range of sectors, EY is at the forefront of enabling digitisation and automation of the finance function – ultimately enabling finance talent to thrive and add more value to their business. You can expect to work on meaningful, large-scale projects across multiple industries to help digitise and stream line Finance and develop solutions using technology to improve business, customer and employee outcomes.
Your key responsibilities
- Focus on finance change, helping the leadership of private and public sectors organisations to assess and improve their Finance function
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, provide insights and recommendations on people, processes and systems and work with clients to deliver improvements
- Deepen your subject matter expertise as part of a global network of Finance and Performance Management advisory professionals
We are looking for Management Consultants and Finance professionals with energy, enthusiasm and drive to help execute our ambitious growth strategy who have at least 5 years' experience delivering Finance change through:
- The Finance operating model including transition to outsourcing or shared services
- Finance organisation design and capabilities
- Finance transactional processes and systems
- The month end close process
- Reporting design including KPIs
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance management and business intelligence tools including SAP, Hyperion and Cognos
- Project and change management
- Business process improvement with structured problem solving
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Generating valuable insights for your internal/external clients
- Experience in building and managing teams and developing talent