|Job Type:||Full Time|
With a strong customer service focus, the Yard Supervisor will undertake general organisation, coordination and maintenance of the yard, ensuring buildings and equipment in the yard are tidy, clean and organised. You will be busy, but work with a great dedicated team.
About your responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude and provide a continuous improvement focus for the team
- Main spotter for truck and forklift movements around the yard
- Ensure the daily schedule is achieved for work in and out of the yard
- Coordinate basic repairs for the branch and liaison with a range of suppliers
- Demonstrate a clear and open communication with customers and colleagues
- Sign off and checking quality of all buildings before they leave the yard
- Exceptional safety awareness and experience
- Computer literate
- Ideally prior leadership experience or potential to develop
- Must have dogman ticket, car and forklift licence
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Strong customer and outcome focus
Leaders enjoy working at Coates Hire because they are challenged, they experience variety in their role, they have the ability to make a difference, they enjoy the culture, the benefits as well and learning and development opportunities which are available.