Last updated 36 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
If you’re a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst looking for a new challenge, you’ve come to the right place.
Here at Xero we don't just look at what we're delivering but how we're delivering it. This means we put our delivery under the same scrutiny as our customer-facing products to ensure we can deliver better quality features, more frequently and with greater ease. Right now our Payroll team is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with a background in testing distributed systems in a cloud-based environment.
About the role
As a Senior Quality Engineer in our Payroll team, you’ll be working on one of the largest, most complex parts of the Xero platform. We strive to make it simple for small businesses everywhere to pay their people correctly and with confidence.
As you’ll be driving good quality and testing practices within the development team, ideally you’ll be:
- Keen to promote a strong “shift-left” focus around quality and feedback
- Experienced in implementing automated tests over multiple layers of a system using a variety of automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experienced in Agile ways of working with a focus on Agile testing methods
- Experienced working in a cloud-based environment
- Provide insights into testing of distributed systems and microservices
- A resourceful, innovative and collaborative team-player
- Keen to promote CI/CD best practices
- Contribute to the design of monitoring and observability in production
- Someone with an understanding of OOP concepts based on C#/Java
- Keen to work collaboratively and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Looking to make some awesome things happen in a fast paced, highly technical environment
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.