|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We have world - leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
The Parts & Service Sales Representative (PSSR) is responsible for identifying aftermarket parts and service sales opportunities for fire suppression, GET & Buckets and Mobile Refuelling Stations within an allocated customer base. The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and growing the allocated customer account relationships through an effective account management process, incorporating the customers’ strategic requirements with value offerings from Sandvik. The focus is to provide representation to our customers at a higher level, with a greater focus on medium to long term goals, for both our customers’ and Sandvik.
Frequent travel to key customer sites will be required and this role can be based in Heatherbrae / Orange / Dandenong. A knowledge of mining applications or heavy plant is essential for this role.
- Identifies aftermarket issues and opportunities and acts as liaison with customer through to completion.
- Develop sales opportunities for all aftermarket products for all Sandvik product lines.
- Performs gap analysis on existing fleet to identify sales opportunities.
- Responsible for achievement of agreed targets
- Ensures accounts are in compliance with terms and conditions of sale.
- Provide support and assistant following up outstanding debtors.
- Liaises between customer and Sandvik on aftermarket issues to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Assists customer to identify training opportunities.
- Predictive parts forecasting through analysing customer maintenance strategy and planning to ensure parts availability meets customer demand and expectation
You will be flexible and self-motivated with exceptional customer relationship skills and well developed communication skills. You will have a strong understanding of customers business and processes along with business development experience with demonstrated growth results. A high level of intuitiveness, drive and determination to achieve goals and set targets for exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key driver in the selection for this position. Mechanical trade qualification or mechanical aptitude is essential for this role along with knowledge of mining and heavy plant, together with a clear and demonstrable history of high achievement within a Customer support or an Account Management environment.
- Parts and Service experience would be favorable.
- A background specific to Sandvik equipment would be a distinct advantage or product knowledge, with Surface or underground experience.
Agencies need not apply.
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development. We recognize and value your passion to win and strategic focus.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/careers.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2016, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees