|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the Role:
Downer Defence are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to undertake the ongoing Development of the Engineering Management System on a Defence cyber project. The Systems Engineer will work with the opportunity for reasonable autonomy and accountability for the achievement of project outcomes.
- 15 – 20 Years as an Experience Systems Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience in developing an Engineering Management System.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated high experience in Engineering Document authoring.
- Demonstrated experience in quality research.
- Ability to Coordinate Cross Instruction Concepts.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)