About the Role
The Governance Manager will manage and deliver strong governance outcomes across a large complex program. The role is responsible to ensure that CRI is operating in an orderly and compliant manner within its control, risk and policy framework. Key responsibilities will include:
- Operational risk management
- Three lines of defence co-ordination
- Regulatory response in conjunction with Regulatory Affairs
- Operational governance aspects of Vendor contracts Policy/framework management
- Governance reporting (Events, Issues, Risks)
- Maintain collateral for CRI governance bodies eg charters
- Primary liaison point with external assurance provider.
- Influencing outcomes from teams that do not report directly to this role
- Manage and control external assurance activities in line with budget.
Your key skills and experiences will include;
- Knowledge of the Financial Advice industry is highly desirable, in particular an understanding of the regulatory environment, as it applies to Wealth management businesses.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Engineering related disciplines.
- Qualifications/accreditation relating to professional Program and Project Management methodologies and principles.
- Excellent communications and influencing skills.
- Proven track record in the management and integration of very large and complex project activities to budget, schedule and quality measure.
- Project Management capabilities (stakeholders, schedule, risks, scope, quality)
- Able to use data to develop insights and construct executive level communications.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.