|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
BOQ Specialist is a market leader providing distinctive banking solutions to an elite client base of medical, dental and accounting professionals as well as High Net Worth individuals. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients by being industry experts in our chosen niches.
BOQ Specialist is enjoying record growth and with exciting plans to expand our business there are a number of newly created opportunities. If you’re an experienced banking professional with experience in relationship management & business development and you’re looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment in a rapidly growing business this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
About the role
- To provide support to the Corporate Relationship Executive as required
- Preparing credit submissions for new and existing customers;
- Completion of periodic reviews;
- Covenant monitoring; and
- Attending to relevant administrative activitie
- This role is responsible for file audit compliance across the portfolio's customer base
- Liaising with Loans Centre & external professional services providers to ensure all documentation and settlements are processed promptly and accurately
- Requires a high standard of customer service to generate new business and ensure client retention
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills, knowledge and experience:
- Superior problem solving skills and use of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing superior customer service
- Previous banking experience, including exposure to commercial lending
- Excellent work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A drive to learn and develop
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to critically analyse financial statements
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Completing or completed a degree in a financial/commercial discipline (preferred; not essential)
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.