|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Regional Strategy & Operations Lead – Asia Pacific
The Training & Enablement (T&E) team is a highly interdisciplinary part of Cisco Meraki. We drive market adoption of Meraki by developing, promoting and delivering scalable programs that build knowledge and create passion among participants. Our programs’ audiences include resellers, service providers, distributors, customers, and the rest of Cisco.
T&E’s programs are handled globally, but Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and operations are regionalized to better support regional sales priorities. In your first year, you will focus on the planning, logistics, and communications associated with Meraki’s technical training programs, while simultaneously building relationships with sales leaders and developing an understanding of sales strategies in your region. Subsequently, you will set T&E’s GTM strategy, supervise training, and lead strategic projects for your region.
We are seeking ideal candidates will have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, acute attention to detail, high energy and passion, and an ability to build strong stakeholder relationships while prioritizing multiple projects. We’re looking for someone with existing operations experience who is looking to build skills in stakeholder management, project management, and data analysis in a way that will grow T&E impact in-region. Our benefits include a wonderful collaborative work space in central Sydney, with catered lunch services, and robust training program for our new hires.
Operations & Logistics (~50%)
- Coordinate and lead event logistics for regional training sessions
- Interact with vendors, registrations, and regional communications
- Balance regional training requests against available resources
- Improve efficiency and success of program operations
- Support global T&E objectives to drive T&E success
Strategy & Engagement (~50%)
- Run communications and expectations with regional sales leaders
- Set annual and quarterly training goals that target regional enablement needs
- Conduct analysis to assess viable strategies, prioritize initiatives, and measure impact
- Leverage available tools and data (e.g. Excel, BI tools, and Salesforce data) to supervise and report on training activity
- 2-4 years of workplace experience, in programs
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple workstreams
- Can-do attitude, with a willingness to take initiative and seek any task
- Team player who can execute independently in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.