|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is NZ’s leading provider of integrated infrastructure services. The Facilities Services and Utilities (FS&U) division is a provider of end-to-end maintenance and project management services. We design, construct, operate, maintain and manage assets and systems to deliver great results for asset owners and their customers. Our proven capabilities in high calibre technical asset management, technical facilities management, cleaning, catering, and technical utilities services; the smarts of our more than 8,000 people in all parts of the country; and our well established customer base is the platform for our success and growth.
Our FS&U Transformation Programme will streamline our work management lifecycle to achieve standardised, simplified, effective and cost efficient business processes. Our vision is to be the leader in our field by transforming the way we get things done together. We want to be easy to work with, easy to work for, sustainable and highly productive.
The Change Management Lead is accountable for developing deployment plans and ensure successful roll out in consultation with senior Operational leaders and functional stakeholders. In this role, you will lead a passionate team providing team leadership, clear and efficient work planning and ensuring day-to-day delivery against deployment plans. The key objectives of the role are to:-
- Champion embedding, refining and leading effective change management processes supporting the implementation of the new FS&U operating model.
- Support Operational leaders embedding new work management processes and ensure business process compliance through training, communication, analytics, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Consultation with internal stakeholders and partners on change management activities, priorities and operational delivery.
- Ensure clear and early coordination with internal stakeholders on scheduling and delivery against key milestones and financial targets.
- Develop and consolidate change management related workstream deployment plans and support reporting against those plans.
The Change Management Lead will support building internal change management capability, refine fit for purpose approaches, and embed effective deployment solutions. Therefore, to be successful in this challenging role, you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:-
- Experience of 3 – 5 years working for a large organisation in a Project or Change Management capacity, preferable from a large commercial environment.
- Proven working knowledge and hands-on experience with deployment of contemporary change management principles, methodologies, engagement practices and implementation plans.
- Financial and commercial acumen along with business transformation experience implementing large-scale significant changes to business process, technology and people.
- Experience in leading a small high performance team and a clear demonstration of leadership behaviours that empower others.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management with the ability to influence, constructively challenge and deal effectively with conflict.
- Ability to work in a complex work environment; deal with ambiguity and across functions.
- Change Management Certification an advantage.
A role with us can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 573780 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.