|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for our people to work with World Expert Practitioners on both small and large scale projects.
With offices in more than 150 countries, our global reach means that we tap into our expertise and resources from across the world. It also means that you will be amazed at the career development opportunities on offer to you.
This exciting role requires a creative and energetic individual to support our budding strategic leadership team in NSW who are focused on social outcomes, regenerative design and external client engagement. This individual will need to be an all-star doer who is an excellent organiser, a talented multi-tasker and a self-driven learner. The role includes creation of stories and visually compelling material for external engagement (including powerpoint and in-design), research tasks, report and proposal writing, coordination of schedules and travel, and organisation of external meetings, committee engagement and client events.
Reporting to our Strategic leadership team, the role is Sydney based with national and Asia Pacific reach. It offers the opportunity for you to learn from senior leadership to expand your skills, learn new ones and demonstrate independent thinking to solve a diverse set of problems.
* Providing general support to a senior, outward focused strategic team who are developing leadership in client engagement, sustainability, climate change and social outcomes.
* Conducting diary management, scheduling assistance, travel coordination, meeting set up and minute generation.
* Assisting with the creation of business development and outreach materials including external presentations (using powerpoint), thought leadership reports and service offering publications including the creation of compelling infographics and visual interpretation of information.
* Assisting with the creation, development and reporting of strategic and business plans
* Organising complex client engagement events
* Conducting research on thought leadership areas such as sustainability, climate and social outcomes.
* Drafting copy for digital and mainstream media, industry publications and case studies
* Coordination and preparation of materials for submissions, reports, papers and presentations, including the use of InDesign where relevant
* Support and coordination of award submissions
At Mott MacDonald we foster a supportive and collaborate culture. The Strategic Coordinator role will encompass the above responsibilities in addition to supporting the strategic leadership team on tasks in general.
What we want you to bring to the role
* A demonstrated passion for making a difference in the world through effecting social outcomes and addressing climate change.
* Previous executive or leadership team support experience (at least 3 years)
* A track record in the production of external facing marketing materials with compelling visuals, both electronic and hard copy
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to make complex concepts easy to understand
* Exceptional communication skills
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and in-design
* Strong record keeping skills.
Experience with SharePoint will also be highly regarded.
And it's not just rhetoric when we say we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We take positive steps to create an inclusive culture because we know diversity makes us.
Like what you read? Send in your application and let's talk.