Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelors degree required; masters preferred; (Preferred degree in instructional/learning design, education and/or instructional technology, I/O psychology, or behavioral economics)
- 4-10 years of experience, with more than one year of experience the following areas; professional services/external client service, adult learning/leadership development, capability building
- Experience in client delivery and capability building/leadership development delivery
- Strong program management skills, managing multiple workstreams simultaneously required
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing, communicating and presenting recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- Strong ownership mindset
- Proven ability to coach and mentor colleagues
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and experience with relevant learning technology
Who you'll work with
You will work with our McKinsey Academy team and will be based in in our Sydney, Singapore or Gurugram office.
McKinsey Accelerate, a McKinsey Growth Platform, enables McKinsey to partner with our clients to ensure sustained impact through flawless execution and capability building. We do this by bringing the knowledge, assets, and expertise that clients are asking for: transformation and change management support, capability building at scale, and leadership and top team transformation. In so doing, we believe we will be the preeminent institution in helping clients implement their strategies, which includes building the leadership teams and skills and capabilities their strategies require.
McKinsey Academy is designed for rising professionals and senior teams to develop the capabilities they need to help their organizations thrive. Our programs include courses developed and taught by McKinsey partners, combined with perspectives from the broader market including academics, executives, and thought leaders. The programs combine group-based project work and the newest social approaches that reinforce effective, lasting skills development. With optional in-person components, our programs can be a cost-effective way to build the capabilities of a large number of participants across an organization.
What you'll do
You will lead a cross-functional team of instructional designers, experts, and external vendors to design, produce, and deliver digital courses and in-person workshops on topics related to business and professional development, and capability building.
As a Client Delivery Specialist, you will collaborate across the McKinsey Academy team to continue to define, improve, and implement processes across digital courses, workshops, and blended offerings. You will work with senior partners and experts at McKinsey to develop engaging, cutting-edge content for business professionals across a range of functional, leadership, and management-related content. You will support client pursuits and collaborate with clients to configure program experiences to their priorities.
Lastly, you will plan and coordinate processes for measuring program impact, including synthesizing takeaways for client discussion and incorporating relevant changes into the McKinsey Academy content production processes. You will operate in a rapidly growing new business inside McKinsey that values an entrepreneurial mindset and an applied, practical, non-hierarchical approach to teams and execution.