|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Microsoft Hub Leader, you have the unique opportunity to impact our company’s mission every single day.
You will be joining Microsoft Hub at an exciting time as we look to reimagine new spaces that provide a digital experience to our customers in our Microsoft Experience Centre based in Sydney. Our customers can visit our Microsoft Experience Centre where they can continue to learn, buy and receiving support across software and hardware.
We are looking for a Hub Leader who will inspire the team to be customer-obsessed, coaching the Hub Leadership team to ensure alignment and accountability between Hub-business functions as well as driving Hub sales and financial performance for small-to-medium businesses (SMB), and education.
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and welcoming of all
- Training that will make you feel empowered to do your best work even if you aren’t a tech expert
- Career fulfilling opportunities for all of our employees
- Fantastic, comprehensive and competitive benefits for full-time and part-time employees
- Gratitude & recognition for our awesome employees
- Belief that at Microsoft #WeWinAsATeam
Customer Obsessed Culture
Drives a culture that consistently obsesses over our customers, innovates, builds on the ideas of others, and impacts overall business results through passionate and motivated teams. Represents the face of Microsoft to all customers (internal and external) to grow customer success. Oversees customer interactions in the Hub to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Analyzes sales, financial reports and feedback from customers and employees to ensure growth. Tells the story of the overall Hub business through metrics, location and industry trends while being held accountable for the success and profitability of the Hub.
Creates strategic sales plans in partnership with corporate teams and adjusts plans as needed. Ensures employees have visibility to progress and are recognized for achievements; motivates the team to achieve results and celebrates wins.
Sell, Train, Support
Creates a culture of accountability and sets expectations in order to deliver on sales, training and support targets.
- 4+ Years Retail store management experience or People Management Experience
- Coaching or management of individuals in a metrics-driven consultative sales environment
- Previous experience managing or training in retail technology/electronics industry
- Microsoft certifications OR experience/education in technology/IT
- College degree preferred
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualification may vary based on assignment or group.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.