|Job Type:||Full Time|
A vacancy currently exists for an experienced Landfills, Mining or Quarry Manager to join our passionate team in Raymond Terrace, NSW. Your main responsibility is to safely lead, ensure compliance, manage and improve the operations on site.
You will have the ability to lead and manage a diverse team, ensuring that all operational tasks are completed with a high level of efficiency. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and partnered with strong evidence of managing projects and could include quarry development and ground control.
If you believe you have strong and active safety leadership skills, the ability to oversee all aspects of operations and maintain high level relationships both internally and externally, please apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Budgeting and Planning;
- EQS and Compliance; be a leader in ensuring a high standard of compliance and safety, leading improvement and controlling risk;
- Lead and develop key people and talent;
- Capital Works; plan, monitor, manage and optimise. Preparing applications and administering contracts and construction activities;
- Understand and implement operations improvement in line with organisational strategy;
- Manage profitability through understanding levers;
- Deliver monthly reviews, business reports, presentations and regular meetings; including the management and implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably Tertiary qualified in Civil Engineering, Other Engineering, Mining or Quarrying
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing an operational business;
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Cultivates relationships and networks;
- Preferably exposure to the recycling and resource recovery business;
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team;
- Focus on compliance and EQ&S;
- Excellent organisation and management skills;
- Business improvement plans (e.g. LEAN);
- Drives change and innovation.