|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to take full ownership of the end to end management of ING’s decision management system in this standalone role. The framework encompasses a single repository of all credit rules integrated into the underwriting process. The system covers products such as Mortgage, Credit Cards, Personal Loans and SME lending.
Through a collaborative approach you’ll set up suitable governance to enable credit risk policy changes, while increasing automation and improving customer experience.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Translating credit risk policies into system specifications
- Building credit fraud risk policies into the system
- Redesigning the decision process and back end data structure
- Governing key risk data systems in line with ING policies
- Working with Policy Managers to design credit tests
- Liaising with Credit Risk, Product Owners, Risk Managers, Operations and Finance
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Proven track record of experience at senior level within credit risk and related systems
- Skills in SQL and SAS
- Degree qualification with an analytical focus (IT/Engineering/Quantitative)
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously, writing reports and managing senior stakeholders
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)