|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Financial Risk Management area is growing and we have a great opportunity for standalone role. You’ll be responsible for providing assurance on the appropriateness and effectiveness of the Retail Credit Risk controls in place to manage the Bank's retail loan portfolio (Mortgage, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, SME loans).
Being close to the lending process, you’ll sit in the 2nd line risk and provide delegated lending authorities across different portfolios. You’ll also provide feedback on enhancing policies to optimise credit processes, whilst managing risk.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Ensuring the frontline are following credit policy and underwriting guidelines
- Helping to design a risk based sampling strategy
- Ensuring decisions are compliant with credit policy and satisfy customer needs
- Observing Delegated Lending Authority (DLA) procedure is followed
- Advising business units on matters relating to feedback on credit policy
- Liaising with the Policy Managers, Credit Operations , Collections and Product Owners
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Senior level experience in Retail Credit Assessment / Review
- Held previous delegation in credit operation for retail business
- Knowledge of Credit Risk Decision Systems and DLA
- Proven track record of working in a team, writing reports and managing stakeholders
- The ability to communicate effectively to influence others
- Tertiary qualification (Business/Finance/Economics/Commerce)
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)