|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Senior Manager of Credit Risk Models is a 12 month contract. You’ll be responsible for managing ING’s statistical models including IRB, IFRS9, application and behavioural scorecards and stress-testing for our retail credit risk portfolios. You’ll cover products such as Mortgages, Credit Cards, Personal lending and SME lending. Using the latest advances in risk management technology, you’ll develop scoring models and update application and behavioural models.
Likewise, you’ll utilise your people management experience to coach and mentor other members of the team. Along with this, you’ll be setting up suitable governance to enable credit risk policy changes, while increasing automation and improving customer experience.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Developing a range of retail credit models
- Creating comprehensive documentation of models
- Implementing models in line with internal policies and external regulators
- Engaging with Credit Policy Managers and Operations
- Acting as a single point of contact for Credit Risk Data
- Liaising with the CRO, Product Risk Managers, Credit Operations, Finance and Regulatory Risk
- Coach and mentor other members of the team
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk Decision Systems
- People management experience with at least 10 years of expertise in retail credit risk modelling
- Degree qualification relating to statistics or mathematics
- Intermediate to advance SAS and SQL knowledge
- Proven capabilities of working autonomously, writing reports and managing senior stakeholders in a collaborative manner
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)