|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Why Platform Engineering?
In Deloitte Platform Engineering, we are committed to changing the way that businesses leverage technology, solving the world's wickedest technology challenges! Our team are specialists in integration and enable digital transformation by connecting the core systems at the heart of organisations to … anything. We build modern technology solutions that run on-premise, in the cloud, or a hybrid of both.
We look for a rare breed of person, whom we affectionately call a Unicorn. Technically excellent. Wholeheartedly passionate. Aspirational. Someone who believes in themselves, is willing to think and work differently, and ultimately thrive on winning as a Champion Team.
Our Cloud Integration team in Brisbane is looking for a talented Integration Engineer who is keen to challenge the way they solve problems!! We design, build and implement complex platforms and leverage these across industries and client solutions. Our core technologies include cloud platforms, automation, containerisation, CICD and devops.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Solution Architecture for integration solutions delivered in a variety of cloud platforms, including AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure;
- Proven ability to develop MuleSoft services at enterprise scale with a solid understanding of MuleSoft layers, platform patterns and best practices;
- Solution delivery with Agile and CICD practices;
- Commercial awareness with an ability to think strategically in the delivery of cloud-based solutions;
- Experience designing, developing and running test cases;
- Previous consulting or client-facing roles;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfort working in a highly autonomous, flexible and dynamic environment;
- MuleSoft certifications will be highly regarded.
If all we have mentioned above has added a bit of sparkle to your day, then we can't wait to show you what is possible at Deloitte!
The future is exciting and we are growing at a rapid pace!! If you have any questions, or to further understand your career possibilities with Deloitte, contact Rebecca McDonald (our Unicorn Whisperer) on 07 3308 1659.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.